What does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
A guide on how to play the guitar
- Learn how to play along with virtually any song by soloing on lead guitar
- Learn how to make up a song with a verse and a chorus
- Learn how to play along with your favorite songs
- Learn how to learn how to jam with other people
- Learn how to make up your own songs
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Guitar On The Spot scores 70.66/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve had a look at the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.guitar-on-the-spot.com/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product is $14.95.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: guitar-on-the-spot.com you’ll also be taken through to guitar-on-the-spot.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. This time though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)